This is a very easy and yummy recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people
5 red onions (medium size)
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Boil the cauliflowers in salted water
2) Cut the onions into thin slices and brown them in a pan with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt
3) Once the onions are golden brown, pour the balsamic vinegar and let it evaporate for a minute
4) In another pan toast breadcrumb over medium heat. Stir frequently until golden brown
5) Season the cauliflower with both toasted breadcrumb and onions and serve
Note: You can replace cauliflowers with broccoli, and balsamic vinegar with white wine vinegar.