Here is a different and easy way to cook fresh salmon. You’ll be surprised by the unique flavour that the ginger yoghurt gives to it. Give it a try!
It is a super easy and delicious recipe.
400g Fresh Salmon
100g Sliced Bread
For topping: Plain greek yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, fresh ginger.
Brioche buns and salad.
- Soak bread (without crust) in milk until soft
- Remove the skin from the fresh salmon
- Use a food processor or immersion blender to mince the fresh salmon
- Use a spoon to mix well together the minced salmon with the other ingredients: soaked bread in milk, butter, bread crumbs, milk, black pepper, salt and chopped parsley
- Shape the salmon mixture into patties
- Quickly soak the burgers in milk first, then coat them with breadcrumbs
- Heat butter in a pan and brown the breaded salmon burgers on each side
- Once ready, place them on a paper towel for a few seconds
- Serve the patties on toasted buns with lettuce leaves and ginger yoghurt
In a bowl place the plain greek yoghurt and mix it with all ingredients:
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Finely grated fresh ginger
I hope you’ll like this recipe and that you’ll share it with your friends. Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any question. I will be very happy to help.
Follow me on instagram to be always updated on my food experiences.