To make a tasty vegetarian burger don’t underestimate the sauce. These Gourmet Kale Burgers have a surprising taste thanks to the delicious cheese sauce I added on top.
150g Grated Parmesan
50g Grated Pecorino
EVO Oil & Salt
- Wash and cut the Kale; peel the garlic and cut it in two pieces
- Soak bread (without crust) in milk until soft
- Sauté in a wok pan garlic with olive oil until golden, add the Kale with a pinch of salt and cover with a lid. Cook for around 15 minutes
- Use a food processor or immersion blender to mince the stems
- In bowl mix well together: sautéed kale, blended stems, 100g grated parmesan, soaked bread and an egg
- Shape the mixture into patties with your hands or with a hamburger mold
- Coat the burgers with breadcrumbs
- Heat EVO oil in a pan and brown the breaded kale burgers on each side
- Once ready, place them on a paper towel for a few seconds
10. Whisk together a little of milk, grated pecorino cheese and remaining parmesan on a water vapore.
11. Put the cheese sauce on top of the burgers and serve immediately
If you are looking for other yummy recipes with Kale, try the Crispy Ricotta and Kale Balls or the Spaghetti with Kale Pesto, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella Foam you won’t be disappointed.
Follow me on instagram to be always updated on my trips and food experiences.