It takes just a few minutes to prepare these super soft Banana Muffins without butter and oil.
125 White yoghurt
80g Brown sugar
180g 00 flour
2 Ripe bananas
1 Sachet of baking powder
30gr Dark Chocolate
Butter and flour to grease the muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C; butter and flour the muffin tin before proceeding with the recipe
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk and yoghurt
- In another bowl mix well sugar, flour, grated dark chocolate, baking powder and a bit of cinnamon
- Combine together the two mixture
- Cut the bananas, add them to the combined dough and mix all well
- Pour 2 spoons of the mixture into the muffin tin
- Bake for about 15 minutes (to be sure the muffins are ready, insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin and see if it comes out dry).
Notes: Whole-wheat flour can be replaced with white flour if desired, and brown sugar with granulated sugar.